Third Grade Weekly Update
I hope you’re doing well today! Please note that we have 2 less ELA assignments this week than we’ve had in the past. As we’ve moved into 2 cohorts and come closer to the end of our 3rd grade year together I would like to focus on quality of work versus quantity. This means although they have less papers to complete I would like them to take extra time to make corrections before submitting. This will not only give them editing practice but will also help them to turn in their best work ultimately resulting in better grades.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Dates to Remember:
- March 12: End of Second Trimester: NOON DISMISSAL
- March 15: Teacher Work Day – NO SCHOOL
- March 17: Green/White Free Dress- St. Patrick’s Day
- March 29: Holy Week
- April 1-9: Easter Break
- April 19: Dine and Donate- Otaez
- April 20: Free Dress April Birthdays
- April 21: PTG Engineering Zoom Event
- April 29: Fun Run Kick off!
- May 11: Fun Run Start
- May 18: Free dress May Birthdays
- May 21: Sports Awards Night
- May 26: All School Mass- Feast of Saint Philip Neri
- May 28: Noon Dismissal (VIRTUAL LEARNING DAY)