Welcome to Preschool
Saint Philip Neri Preschool follows our TK-8th grade school schedule, running from August – June. In our program, all areas of a child’s development—cognitive, linguistic, social, physical, creative – are addressed through developmentally appropriate play activities. Our Emergent Curriculum focuses on being responsive to children’s interests to create meaningful learning experiences. We also focus on children’s Faith Formation—the process by which they come to know God who is within them. Here are a few activities the children will be enjoying:
- Play Based Learning
- Jr. STEM
- Dramatic Play
- Exploration and Discovery
- Learning Self Help Skills
- $1300 per month (2022-23 rate) billed August – May. We do not offer partial day/part time enrollment. Tuition covers a full day, 8am -6pm. You may pick your child up anytime after 2:30pm.
- Applicants must be 3 years old by August 1st of enrollment year
- Applicants must be fully potty trained
How to Apply – Applications due January 31, 2023
1. Email email@example.com or call the Main School Office at (510) 521-0787 to be placed on the interest list and/or to request the application link.
2. Application links are emailed to interested families and an application fee of $45.00 collected.
3. Families will be notified of acceptance starting the end of February. A registration fee of $400 will be required to hold your spot.
Students will be accepted in the following order:
- Families who are active members of Saint Philip Neri Parish and who have other children attending Saint Philip Neri Catholic School
- Families who are active members of Saint Philip Neri Parish
- Families who are active members of other Catholic parishes
- Families who are non-Catholic and who have other children attending Saint Philip Neri Catholic School
- Families who are non-Catholic