Welcome to Preschool
At St. Philip Neri Preschool all areas of a child’s development—cognitive, linguistic, social, physical, creative – are addressed through developmentally appropriate play activities. Our Emergent Curriculum focuses on being responsive to children’s interests to create meaningful learning experiences. We also focus on children’s Faith Formation—the process by which they come to know God who is within them. Here are a few activities the children will be enjoying:
Play Based Learning
Exploration and Discovery
Learning Self Help Skills
- Applicants must be 3 years old by August 1st of enrollment year
- Applicants must be potty trained
How to Apply
1. Email email@example.com or call the Main School Office at (510) 521-0787 to be placed on the interest list.
2. Applications will be emailed to interested families and an application fee of $35.00 collected.
3. Families will be notified of acceptance starting the end of February. A registration fee of $400 will be required to hold your spot.
Students will be accepted in the following order:
Students with siblings in Saint Philip Neri TK – 8th grade school
Students of families who are active parishioners at St. Philip Neri/St. Albert the Great
Students who are Catholic
Students who are children of Saint Philip Neri Alumni