Preschool Weekly Update-week of 5/15
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Dear Preschool Families,
A big thank you to all the families who participated in the Emergency Evacuation Drill. The preschoolers were prepared and did an amazing job following instructions. You should be proud!
We will continue our exploration of bugs and their habitats. We will also be working on some end of school year projects.
Wednesday, May 17th is a Spirit Day. The theme is “Beach Day”. Free Dress policy applies: No halters, spaghetti straps, tank tops, short shorts or flip-flops.
On Thursday, June 1st the preschool will close at 5:10pm. All children must be picked up by 5:10pm. Thank you in advance for your flexibility.
See you soon.
Blessings, Ms. Grace and Ms. Hanen
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
Health, Safety and Well Being
- May 16th – May birthday free dress
- May 17th – SLC Spirit Day – Beach Day
- May 26th – Feast of St. Philip Neri – Noon Dismissal – Regular preschool hours
- May 29th – Memorial Day – NO SCHOOL
- June 2nd – Preschool class pizza party
- June 9th – Preschool End of Year Celebration @ 11:00am