Preschool Weekly Update-week of 10/30
God of love, We pray for peace in our world, and an end to war. Instead of hatred, let there be love. Shelter your children.
Dear Preschool Parents,
We ave completed our month long exploration of the seasons and weather. Our studies of extreme weather this week was very exciting. In the children’s portfolios you will see their interpretations of hurricanes, tornados and thunderstorms! Thank you to Miss Kristen who supported our learning of the seasons with lessons in the garden. This coming week we will start our adventure in the rainforest!
Starting, October 30th through November 8th, the children will present their Service Learning Project. The project is a school wide sock drive for veterans in need. We will collect new men and women’s socks. The socks will be delivered to the Palo Alto/Menlo Park VA.
Halloween update: Preschool/Share & Care will be open regular hours on Halloween. If your child is staying for a full day, please pack comfy clothing so they can change out of their costumes. We want the costumes to be in good shape for trick or treat.
REMINDER- Daylight Savings Time Ends on Sunday 11/5. Remember to change your clocks.
Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Ms. Grace and Miss Rosie
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
Health, Safety and Well Being
- Oct. 30th-Nov. 8th – Preschool SLP-Veterans Sock Drive
- Oct 31st – Noon Dismissal- Halloween Parade 8:00am-Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 1st – All School Mass-All Saints Day- 9:30am
- Nov. 2nd – All Souls Day
- Nov. 2nd – Mini Maker’s Fair 5pm-7pm
- Nov. 9th – End of First Trimester
- Nov. 10th– Veteran’s Day- No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 13th – Scholastic Book Fair
- Nov. 14th – Free Dress for November B-Days
- Nov 15th – Noon Dismissal- PD for Teachers- Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 16th – Catholic Principal Appreciation Day
- Nov. 17th – Report Card Day
- Nov. 20th-24th– Thanksgiving Break – No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 30th – Spirit Day- Pajama Day- Free Dress rules apply
Please make sure to read our SPN Weekly Newsletter to keep up with school information and events!