Preschool Weekly Update
Dear Preschool Parents,
We hope this message finds you all enjoying this beautiful Mother’s Day weekend! Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful moms!
This week we will be adding, a class community meeting on Friday mornings. With the knowledge that change is coming to their daily routines, we want to create space for the kids to express their feelings.
Our Fun Run takes place on Tuesday, May 11th. Students may wear appropriate athletic clothing and shoes on May 11th, the day of the run, instead of their uniform.
- Teachers will provide all students with a FunRun t-shirt. We will hand the t-shirts out on the day of the run day.
- The Fun Run representative will lead the preschoolers in some fun routines in the preschool yard.
- Students will wear their masks and will be asked to take it easy.
- Due to covid restrictions, we cannot have parents come to cheer their children during the event.
- PTG will be handing out Otter Pops at the end of the Fun Run as a mini celebration.
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
Masks should fit comfortably with out slipping off the ears or face and washed daily. Each child must wear a clean mask everyday and have one extra mask to change into in the afternoon.
- May 11th: Fun Run Start – Athletic Wear Free Dress
- May 18th: May Birthday Free Dress
- May 21st: Sports Award Night
- May 26th: All School Mass – Feast of Saint Philip Neri
- May 28th: Noon Dismissal – Preschool regular hours
- May 31st: Memorial Day – NO SCHOOL