Preschool Weekly Update
Dear Preschool Families,
Thank you so much for our teacher appreciation gift! That was definitely a special treat on Friday. Thank you.
This week will be filled with fun events! Not only is Valentine’s Day approaching, but the 100th day of school is on Thursday and Lunar New Year on Friday!
For Valentine’s Day, we will celebrate with “pink, red, and white free dress” on Thursday .
Valentine’s Card Exchange – We will have the children exchange Valentine’s cards as they would traditionally. With your help, if your child would like to give their classmates a valentine we ask that they write who it is from and leave the “To” blank. We have 10 kids in the class. Please put all the cards in a bag and give them to Ms. Whitney or myself. We will place them in the kids decorated bag to take home. Follow all hand washing protocols when handling the cards.
See you soon.
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
Masks should fit comfortably with out slipping off the ears or face and washed daily. Each child must wear a clean mask everyday and have one extra mask to change into in the afternoon.
- February 9th: Free dress for February Birthdays
- February 11th: Red, White, and Pink Free Dress Day
- February 12th: Noon dismissal-Regular preschool schedule
- February 12th: Lunar New Year
- February 15th: No School – Presidents’ Day
- February 17th: All School Mass – Ash Wednesday
- February 24th: Sports Spirit Day