Third Grade Weekly Update
We’re finally in the home stretch! We’ll have some of our normal assignments in place next week but are sprinkling in some fun with some extra art and a class party on Friday.
As we come to a close its important that all assignments are completed and submitted so I have adequate material for grading. Please take the time to review Google Classroom with your child and submit any missing assignment under the “missing” tab.
Thank you for all you’ve done this year, with your partnership I’m confident we’ve prepared our class with the tools they’ll need to succeed in the coming grade.
Take care and enjoy the weekend!
Dates to Remember:
- June 1-4: SPN Book Fair
- June 8: Ribbon Ceremony
- June 9: SLC Video of Inauguration
- June 10: Baccalaureate Mass- 10:00am
- June 10: Graduation 5:00pm
- June 11: Third Grade Class Party- 9am-11am
- June 15: Last Day of School- 10:30am Dismissal