Third Grade Weekly Update
This upcoming week will bring some extra fun for third grade starting with a read aloud from Mrs. Murray on Tuesday, an optional outside art project on Wednesday and ending with a Christmas Party on Friday. The optional art project is something Mrs. Schopf and I are especially excited about because we’re allowed to have our third graders come onto campus and complete an art project. Students will bring their own towel/blanket to sit on (socially distanced) and their own art supplies. It will take the place of our morning meeting on Wednesday and is completely optional. There’s more information that’ll be posted on Google Classroom.
Mrs. Schopf and I are also putting together a special gift for the kids. If you could swing by the office between Tuesday and Friday to pick it up it would be greatly appreciated!
Take care and we’ll see third grade on Monday.
Dates to Remember:
- November 29: First day of Advent
- December 16: PTG Christmas Event
- December 18: Noon Dismissal
- December 19-January 3: Christmas Break
- December 4-5: Teacher Work Days -NO SCHOOL
- January 12: 4-6 Dine and Donate-Chipotle
- January 13: 7pm Virtual Information Night
- January 15: Diocesan Staff Day- NO SCHOOL
- January 18: MLK Day- NO SCHOOL
- January 27: Spirit Day
- January 31: Catholic School Week Mass
- January 31: Virtual Open House
- February 1st-5th: Catholic Schools Week- Theme: Faith, Service, Excellence