Preschool Weekly Update-week of 10/23
Give us grace to love it as you do. Give us courage to give ourselves, as you do, for the good of all people and all of your creation. Strengthen us to stand, as you do, with the vulnerable poor. Give us wisdom to know when we have enough, and the voice to say “enough” to all that harms creation and hurts the poorest.
Dear preschool parents,
We are in our last week of “Seasons and Weather.” We hope you have enjoyed some of the projects that have gone home. This week will be all about storms! The children have enjoyed the science videos and have some very creative ideas about why the seasons change.
Halloween update: Preschool/Share & Care will be open regular hours on Halloween. If your child is staying for a full day, please pack comfy clothing so they can change out of their costumes. We want the costumes to be in good shape for trick or treat time.
Please take sometime this weekend to discuss the importance of following the play structure rules and keeping our hands and body to ourselves. Miss Rosie and I have noticed an up-tick of disregarding these rules. We have cut one recess on the play structure and replaced it with play stations in our little yard. Thank you for your support.
Have a restful weekend.
Blessings, Ms. Grace And Miss Rosie
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
Health, Safety and Well Being
- Oct. 26th – K-5th Grade Town Hall Meeting 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Oct 31st – Noon Dismissal- Halloween Parade 8:00am-Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 1st – All School Mass-All Saints Day- 9:30am
- Nov. 2nd – All Souls Day
- Nov. 2nd – Mini Maker’s Fair 5pm-7pm
- Nov. 9th – End of First Trimester
- Nov. 10th– Veteran’s Day- No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 13th – Scholastic Book Fair
- Nov. 14th – Free Dress for November B-Days
- Nov 15th – Noon Dismissal- PD for Teachers- Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 16th – Catholic Principal Appreciation Day
- Nov. 17th – Report Card Day
- Nov. 20th-24th– Thanksgiving Break – No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 30th – Spirit Day- Pajama Day- Free Dress rules apply
Please make sure to read our SPN Weekly Newsletter to keep up with school information and events!