Preschool Weekly Update
We hope you enjoyed the Virtual Auction on Friday. The music was so fun and it was great to see SPN families enjoying some down time while fundraising for the school.
This week we start our section on space. I know we have more than a few preschoolers who love the stars and planets.
Wednesday is Wacky Hair Day. The kids wear their uniform but can have a fun hairdo or hat.
We will be reviewing our videos on COVID-19 safety protocols with the class this week.
See you soon,
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
Masks should fit comfortably with out slipping off the ears or face and washed daily. Each child must wear a clean mask everyday and have one extra mask to change into in the afternoon.
- March 10th: Spirit Day-Wacky Hair Day
- March 12th: End of 2nd Trimester Noon dismissal-regular preschool hours
- March 15th: No School-Teacher work day-No preschool
- March 17th: White and Green free dress-St Patrick’s Day
- March 29th: Holy Week
- April 1st-9th: Easter Break