Third Grade Weekly Update
I hope this email finds you well. This upcoming week will bring fun with SLC on Wednesday and a partial day on Friday. We will have a Halloween Wave Parade on Friday from 11:30-12:00 where you can drive by, see the teachers and get a Halloween treat. It should be fun and I’d love to see you there!
An announcement was made this past week that because of the amount of students staying in full distance learning, third grade will be allowed to have only 1 cohort. As a reminder we have a mandatory parent night meeting on November 18th at 7pm to discuss county guidelines, new school procedures and to answer questions.
This is a really exciting but scary time for me as a teacher. We’ve all been waiting for some sense of normalcy that being in a classroom brings.
Keep me in your prayers!
Dates to Remember:
- October 30: Noon Dismissal – Halloween Wave Parade
- November 1: Dia De Los Muertos
- November 2: All Saints Day
- November 4: All School Mass
- November 6: Noon Dismissal
- November 7-20: Virtual Book Fair
- November 9: No School – Veterans Day Observed
- November 11: Veteran’s Day
- November 20: End of 1st Trimester
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- December 4: Report cards