Third Grade Weekly Update
We had a lot of exciting activities last week! We watched a puppet show that highlighted the importance of keeping our waterways clean by preventing trash from entering storm drains. Additionally, we went on our first field trip and enjoyed an engaging presentation on Native American Dancing. I have attached some pictures of both events below.
We are approaching the end of the first trimester, and next week I will send you an AR report showing your student’s progress towards their goal so you can plan accordingly.
Here are some upcoming dates to plan for:
- Tuesday, October 26 – K-5 Town Hall Meeting, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31 – Noon Dismissal, Halloween Parade, 8:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 1 – All School Mass: All Saints Day, 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 2 – Mini Maker’s Fair, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 5 – Rite of Enrollment – Family Mass Hosted by Grades 5 & 6, 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 9 – End of First Trimester
- Friday, November 10 – NO SCHOOL: Veterans Day Observed
- Monday, November 12 – Scholastic Book Fair First Day
- Tuesday, November 14 – Free Dress for Nov Birthdays
- Wednesday, November 15 – Noon Dismissal – Professional Development Day
- Thursday, November 16 – Catholic School Principal Appreciation Day
- Friday, November 17 – Report Card Day
- Mon- Friday, November 20-24 Thanksgiving Break – NO SCHOOL
- Thursday, November 30 – School Spirit Day – Pajama Day
**Mass is every Wednesday. Unless it is very warm, students should be in full uniform. Please ensure they are clean with no holes on the knees.
Please read our SPN Weekly Newsletter to keep up with school events and information!
Lastly, many students are not wearing a belt, which is part of their uniform. You can find an inexpensive option here. Please also make sure pants and leggings do not have holes. If you need help acquiring uniforms, please contact our front office.
Have a great weekend!