Preschool Weekly Update
We continue this week with our theme of friendship, kindness and love. This week we also start the Lenten season with Ash Wednesday. Our focus during Lent will be age appropriate good deeds. We will be sending home information to help your family with this theme.
For the month of February we are celebrating Friendship, Kindness and Love. Please help your child pick out an age appropriate book to share. This week, Bennett, Samantha and Evelyn will be sharing
Please do not block or park in the Kindergarten, TK and Preschool staff parking driveway. Please remind all those who might be picking up your child. Thank you.
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
- Please email me at email@example.com if your child will be late or out of class.
- Please pack a snack separate from lunchbox so teachers know which food is intended for snack.
- Please do not block the Kindergarten, TK and Preschool staff parking driveway.
Drop off: 8:00am-8:30am
Daily schedule: 8:00am-6:00pm
- February 24: February Birthday free dress.
- February 25: Burning of the Palms
- February 26: Ash Wednesday
- March 06: End of 2nd trimester
- March 09: NO School-NO Preschool
- March 13: Noon dismissal- All day Preschool
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day! Green Free Dress!
- March 20: No School-Staff Day