Preschool Weekly Update
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. There is no school on Monday.
Preschool Picture Day – School picture day is Tuesday, October 13th. Please see the details below:
- Please be advised that an adult caregiver will need to be present with your student/s – no drop offs.
- Pictures will take place in O’Brien Hall. There will be two cameras and two separate entrances. Only one student per camera will be allowed in the hall at a time.
- Masks and social distancing are required as you wait.
- Your family has been assigned a day+time+entrance door for pictures. Please see the schedule here. If you are not able to make your time slot, contact the office.
- You may view the Kurt Burton Photography flyerhere for information on ordering photos.
We will send out information regarding our Halloween Parade next week.
Stay safe and be well,
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
Masks should fit comfortably with out slipping off the ears or face and washed daily. Each child must wear a clean mask everyday and have one extra mask to change into in the afternoon.
Oct. 12 – NO SCHOOL -Indigenous People Day
Oct. 13 – Picture Day
Oct. 30 – Preschool Halloween Parade