Preschool Weekly Update-week of 11/6
“Peace begins with a smile” – Mother Teresa
Hello Preschool Parents,
What an amazing week! Here in preschool we had the Halloween parade, our first full mass, a birthday, First Friday Adoration and our friend, Brodie, join our class. Miss Rosie and I were very proud of how reverent the preschoolers were during Adoration and how warmly they welcomed Brodie. We also started a four week, sprout experiment. The children will record their weekly observations on the growth of their sweet potato vine. This coming week we will be exploring the “understory” layer of the rainforest.
Our Service Learning Project continues through November 8th. The project is a school wide sock drive for veterans in need. We will collect new men and women’s socks. The socks will be delivered to the Palo Alto/Menlo Park VA.
On personal note, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful birthday gifts. I have already placed the stepping stone outside my garden studio. The greatest gift are your children. It was so joyful to share a birthday with the class.
Sunday, November 5, 2023, FALL BACK, turn clocks one hour back to Standard Time
Have a restful weekend!
Blessings, Ms. Grace and Miss Rosie
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
Health, Safety and Well Being
- Oct. 30th-Nov. 8th – Preschool SLP-Veterans Sock Drive
- Nov. 9th – End of First Trimester
- Nov. 10th– Veteran’s Day- No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 13th – Scholastic Book Fair
- Nov. 14th – Free Dress for November B-Days
- Nov 15th – Noon Dismissal- PD for Teachers- Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 16th – Catholic Principal Appreciation Day
- Nov. 17th – Report Card Day
- Nov. 20th-24th– Thanksgiving Break – No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 30th – Spirit Day- Pajama Day- Free Dress rules apply
Please make sure to read our SPN Weekly Newsletter to keep up with school information and events!