Preschool Weekly Update – week of 11/13
Lord, have mercy. Bring peace to our hearts, the hearts of all veterans and to the regions in which they fought. Grant, we pray, the creative vision to see a world that, weary with fighting, affirms the life of every human being and so moves beyond war. www.chausa.org
The preschoolers had a great time exploring the rainforest this week. We have some wonderful, aboriginal art work, colorful parrots and lily pads decorating our classroom. Our praying mantis hats were a hit today. This coming week we will take a look at the canopy layer of the rainforest.
The Scholastic Book Fair starts November 13th in O’Brian Hall. In today’s family envelope there is a packet with book information and a ticket for your child to enter a drawing!
Thank you to all who donated to our Veterans Sock drive!
Have a restful weekend.
Blessings, Ms. Grace and Miss Rosie
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
Health, Safety and Well Being
- Nov. 9th – End of First Trimester
- Nov. 10th– Veteran’s Day- No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 13th – Scholastic Book Fair
- Nov. 14th – Free Dress for November B-Days
- Nov 15th – Noon Dismissal- PD for Teachers- Regular Preschool Hours
- Nov. 16th – Catholic Principal Appreciation Day
- Nov. 17th – Report Card Day
- Nov. 20th-24th– Thanksgiving Break – No School- No Share & Care
- Nov. 30th – Spirit Day- Pajama Day- Free Dress rules apply
Please make sure to read our SPN Weekly Newsletter to keep up with school information and events!