Preschool Weekly Update
Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary. — Benedict XVI
Hello preschool parents,
We are coming down to the wire! I have enjoyed watching the amazing growth of your children, both physically and emotionally. They will build on that growth, have set backs and then learn from them as they continue their journey here at St. Philip Neri.
This coming week we will continue with our lessons on “Bubbles, Boats and Floats.” I am so happy that the water table was finally approved to be used again. The preschoolers have really enjoyed it as one of our play stations.
Enjoy your weekend!
Peace, Ms. Grace
School hours 8:00am – Currently 5:15pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
- May 27th- Noon Dismissal-NO Afternoon Preschool Care
- May 30th- Memorial Day- NO SCHOOL
- June 10th– Preschool End of Year Celebration-10:00am
- June 13th– Preschool Pizza Lunch
- June 14th– Last Day of School – 10:30 dismissal NO AFTERNOON CARE