Preschool Weekly Update
“I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship” – Louisa May Alcott
I hope you all had a restful weekend and were able to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. It was so nice to have all the children back in the classroom last week. I know it was a busy week for all our families at SPN. The children enjoyed the Fun Run and the Celebration of Arts.
We did catch up on our “Bubbles, Boats and Floats” lessons and projects. This week we continue to focus on swimming, sailboats, ducks, rocks and fishing. We will be using small amounts of water for STEM projects and would like each preschooler to bring a hand towel. Please do not send anything bigger than a hand towel.
I have been reflecting on this past school year, and I want to say thank you for your partnership, friendship and support.
Blessings, Ms. Grace
School hours 8:00am – Currently 5:15pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
- May 17th– Free Dress for May birthdays
- May 27th- Noon Dismissal-NO Afternoon Preschool Care
- May 30th- Memorial Day- NO SCHOOL
- June 10th– Preschool End of Year Celebration-10:00am
- June 13th– Preschool Pizza Lunch
- June 14th– Last Day of School – 10:30 dismissal NO AFTERNOON CARE