Preschool Weekly Update
We hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. Ms. Whitney thanks you for the Valentine treats, flowers and cards. They were so sweet.
We start Lent on Wednesday and we will be discussing how a preschooler can be part of the lenten season. Ms. Whitney and I do this with a good deeds chart. We will be sending a good deeds worksheet for you and your family to use.
Please remind your children about physical distancing and not touching each other. Thank you.
See you soon,
Ms. Grace and Ms. Whitney
School hours 8:00am – 6:00pm
All children must be fully potty trained.
Health, Safety and Well Being
Masks should fit comfortably with out slipping off the ears or face and washed daily. Each child must wear a clean mask everyday and have one extra mask to change into in the afternoon.
- February 17th: All School Mass – Ash Wednesday
- February 24th: Sports Spirit Day
- March 5th: SPN First Ever Virtual Auction-aka Crab feed
- March 12th: End of 2nd Trimester Noon dismissal-regular preschool hours
- March 15th: No School-Teacher work day-No preschool
- March 17th: White and Green free dress-St Patrick’s Day
- March 29th: Holy Week