5th Grade Weekly Update
English Language Arts
Read for at least 30 minutes daily.
Monday: Read for 30 minutes. Use the pretest to study the spelling words for Friday test.
Tuesday: 1) Complete Journeys Reader’s Notebook, p. 76-78.
2) Using the graphic organizer, write sentences, synonyms, and antonyms for the Target Vocabulary.
3) Study for the weekly test on Friday, Dec. 7th.
Wednesday: 1) Complete Journeys Reader’s Notebook, pp. 75.
2) Study for the spelling test on Friday, Dec. 7th.
3) Complete Reader’s Notebook Packet is due on Dec. 14th.
Thursday: 1) Complete Journeys Reader’s Notebook, pp. 82-84. Reminder that the “Target Vocabulary Words and Sentences” is due tomorrow.
2) Study for the spelling test tomorrow. Friday: December 7th.
Monday and Tuesday: Review for Wednesday test on Lesson 3: American Indian Cultural Region: Names of the different regions, tribes, and disctinct culture.
Religion: No homework.